I used to live at the beach.
While I abhor sand I love the smell of salt water and the feeling of wind in my hair.
I also love the way my hair looks after a day at the beach.
A little windblown. A little full and fluffy.
Celebrity hair stylist Philip Pelusi has created a product that gives your hair that beach look.
It’s called Beachcomber and here is some information about it:
Beachcomber, a USDA Organic-certified product, is a multipurpose, water-based styling and treatment paste infused with a cocktail of organic citrus plant extracts and antioxidants that boost texture and protect against the environment.
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet about the giveaway(one per day) – @BrokenTeepee and Philip Pelusi are helping you have Beach Hair this summer @http://tinyurl.com/2ddao42 #giveaway
and PhilipPelusi.com (this is good for 5 entries so leave 5 comments)
6. Subscribe to my blog by email – Feedburner link is at the top of the page. (good for two entries so leave two comments)
8. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link where I can find it. (Good for 3 entries so leave 3 comments)
10. Join my networked blogs – the widget is off to the right.
11. Become my friend on facebook
12. Follow my goat Pricilla’s Blog publicly. If you already do, just say so. And thank you.
13. Subscribe by RSS feed. The button is at the top of the blog. (good for two entries so leave two comments)
Disclosure: I received a gratis tub of BeachComber. Any opinions expressed are my honest opinions and were not impacted by the receipt of the free product. I received no monetary compensation for this post.