a delicious chicken soup that is ready in under 3o minutes
- 1 lb chicken breasts, frozen
- 1 lb Yukon gold potatoes, preferably organic
- 8 oz frozen carrots
- 8 oz frozen corn
- 4 cups chicken stock, preferably organic
- 2 TBS herbes de Provence
- I clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 TBS lemon juice – fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup white wine, optional
- 2 TBS corn starch
- Peel and cut the potatoes into bite sized chunks.
- Add everything but the corn starch to the electric pressure cooker and set to cook for 18 minutes.
- After the cooker has finished cooking release the pressure and take off the lid.
- Remove about a 2 cups of liquid and heat with the cornstarch in a small pot until it thickens.
- Add the thickened broth back into the soup and mix well.
- Remove the chicken breasts and cut or shred into bite sized pieces. Return to the soup.
- Stir to mix.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary
prep time includes time at the end to cook off corn starch to thicken the soup
Keywords: instant pot, instant pot soup, electric pressure cooker, chicken soup, 30 minute meal