- 5 cups seafood stock
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 4 TBS Pesto, more for topping
- 2 TBS unsalted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese and toasted pine nuts for serving
- Heat seafood stock in saucepan. Do not boil
- In a large saute pan heat oil and onion over med to med high heat until onion is translucent
- Add rice to oil and onions and stir well to coat the grains.
- Add three ladlefulls of stock to the rice and stir until it is all absorbed.
- After it is absorbed add more stock a little at a time until just about is gone. When just about a ladlefull is left add the pesto, butter and lobster to the rice. Gently stir to mix and add the last bit of stock.
- Turn off the heat and let sit for about 7 minutes.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese, extra pesto and toasted pine nuts if you would like.