Preheat oven to 350
Prepare the Chick Peas:
- Drain and rinse the chick peas.
- Dry on paper towels.
- Add to a medium bowl and mix with olive oil, salt and parsley
- Spread on a baking sheet.
Prepare the Cauliflower
- Cut the cauliflower into florets
- Add to a medium bowl with the olive oil, paprika, thyme and parsley. Mix.
- Spread on a small baking sheet.
Bake the Cauliflower and Chick Peas for about 15 minutes.
Build the Salad
- Add the roasted chick peas and cauliflower to a medium bowl and mix with the dried cranberries.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with salt or additional lemon juice if desired.
- Served over hot rice.