A delicious, smooth treat where both the strawberry and lemon flavors come through
- 4 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and cut into chunks
- juice of two lemons
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- zest of one lemon
- Add all of the ingredients to a large pot or glass bowl. Stir until the honey and sugar dissolve. Blend with an immersion blender until smooth.
- If you don’t have an immersion blender puree in a blender in small batches until you have a smooth, lump free liquid.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Add to your ice cream maker and process per its instructions.
- When it has finished the cycle place the sorbet in a freezer safe container and freeze until solid.
Prep time includes cool time
Keywords: strawberry recipe, strawberry lemonade, strawberry sorbet, strawberry lemonade sorbet, sorbet