It’s that time of year for people who garden. You suddenly find yourself with more zucchini than you know what to do with and so then, what can you do with them? Never fear – after all of the years we spent growing our own food I found a myriad of ways to cook the squash. I now present you with a number of different zucchini recipes to help you deal with your harvest.
Everything from sweet to savory to yes, even canning.
Savory Zucchini Recipes
- Pasta with Eggplant and Zucchini
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
- Zucchini Cakes
- Eggplant, Tomato and Zucchini Tart – Ratatouille Tart
- Lemon Basil Zucchini with Cashews on Rice
- Salmon with Pineapple Zucchini Rice
- Salmon and Rice Noodles with Apples, Carrots and Zucchini
- Baked Chilean Sea Bass with Zucchini and Tomatoes
- Chicken and Zucchini Carrot Waffles
- Roasted Ratatouille
Baking with Zucchini
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Zucchini Spice Bundt Cake with Chocolate Drizzle
- Pumpkin Spice Zucchini Cookies
- Spiced Zucchini Bread with Dried Cranberries
- Spiced Carrot and Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Canning Zucchini Recipes
These lists should give you some good starting points zucchini recipes so you can cook a variety of dishes with all of the squash coming out of your garden. Or even if you just happen to like zucchini and buy it in the store you can find some new ways to prepare it.